Say Hola to Summer with New AAP Oral Health Resources in Spanish
The American Academy of Pediatrics (AAP) has recently translated two of its resources in to Spanish.
- The AAP/Bright Futures Oral Health Risk Assessment Tool has been translated and can be used in coordination with the Self-Management Goals that were already available on the website in Spanish.
- The AAP Brush, Book, Bed program has a simple and clear message for parents: 1) Each night, help your children to brush their teeth; 2) Read a favorite book (or two)!; 3) Get to bed at a regular time each night. The Brush, Book, Bed poster is also now available in Spanish and can be downloaded online.
For additional children’s oral health resources in Spanish, we encourage you to to check out the following community water fluoridation (CWF) resources from the Campaign for Dental Health (CDH).
- Fluoride Safety: A Guide for Health Professionals (Spanish )
Fluorosis Facts: A Guide for Health Professionals (Spanish )
- Say This, Not That: Tips for Talking about Community Water Fluoridation (Spanish )
- Common Questions about Fluoride: A Resource for Parents and Caregivers (Spanish )
- Fluorosis Facts: A Resource for Parents and Caregivers (Spanish )
- Why Do Children Need Fluoride? Poster English: PDF | JPG; Spanish: PDF | JPG
- Fluoride: Cavity Fighter Poster English: PDF | JPG; Spanish: PDF | JPG