Why Your Organization Should Become A Campaign For Dental Health Partner!
The Campaign for Dental Health (CDH) was created to ensure that people of all ages have access to the most effective, affordable and equitable way to protect teeth from decay — community water fluoridation (CWF). The CDH is a broad network of oral health advocates, health professionals, child and family organizations, and scientists who are working together to preserve our nation’s gains in oral health.
More than 120 local, state, and national organizations are partners in the CDH – coming together to share the facts about oral health and preventive strategies, and ensure that children get the basic dental care that they need to grow, learn, and lead healthy lives. We want you to join us!
- Contact us to request a copy of our Partner Agreement
- Sign it and send it back to us with a copy of your organization’s logo
- Follow us on Facebook and Twitter and help spread the word about the importance of oral health and CWF
- Post a link to the Campaign for Dental Health website on your organization’s site
A few of the CDH partner benefits include:
- Monthly CDH partner e-mail updates providing CWF news and resources
- Quarterly CDH partner webinars
- Optional daily Rapid Response Team e-mails to stay on the pulse of CWF news across the country
- Sample social media messages that you can use to communicate the importance of oral health
- Networking opportunities with other advocates to share strategies for the protection of CWF
So what are you waiting for? Contact us to sign up to be a CDH partner and to discuss all of the ways that joining the CDH can benefit your organization.